Often times we see an issue but overlook it because it's normal to the eye; it's sad, but [insert word] has become normal. For incense, in Florida on October 17, 2016, state officials announced minimum wage going up a whole 0.05 cents. As stated in the article on ABC News, Florida law requires the state to annually calculated the rate based on increases in the federal Consumer Price Index. I suppose if they had classes to teach us how to read, calculate and understand that report, most middle-class families would think completely different. Trading Economic breaks down the statics on the current unemployment rate increasing by 5 percentage in September 2016. As time progresses, you, your family and friends may become one of those 7.9 million people who is out of a job. Our communities have become immune to devastating financial trends in America. Versatile Image is on a mission to adapt to the current conditions by changing what people visually see!
- 76% of Americans report that they live paycheck to paycheck to make ends meet. — CNNMoney.com, viewed August 28, 2015
- Nearly half of Americans have less than $500 in savings — Huffingtonpost.com, viewed August 28, 2015
- U.S. households with debt carry an average credit card balance of $15,706. — Fortune.com, July 9, 2015
- Household income is just shy of $54,000. It’s below what it was 15 years ago. — CNN.Money.com, September 16, 2015
- 41% of workers feel "not too confident" or "not at all confident" that they will have enough money to live comfortably though retirement.
Employee Benefit Research Institute 2015 Retirement Confidence Survey
- GoFundMe crowd funding has become the new life insurance.
Social Media 2017